Carpet Cleaning Milford MI
Carpet cleaning is at the core of our specialty cleaning and restoration services. Not only do we do carpet cleaning in Milford, MI and all of Livingston County, but we also offer tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, rug cleaning, and repair of flood damaged homes and businesses in Milford, MI and the surrounding communities. We take pride in every job we do, whether small, medium, or large. Of course we also bring with us our honesty, integrity, and reputation which mean everything to us. You simply won’t find another cleaning company more committed to your peace of mind and happiness than Team Rendall’s!
Every carpet cleaning is performed to your exacting standards. When it comes to service, nobody is as important to us as you, our client, and nothing is as important to us as making you so happy that you’ll tell your friends and family about our terrific work. We use a Code of Ethics that we have created and practiced since 1983, and it starts with the concept of “First, Do No Harm”. This means we take every precaution to ensure that you, your family, your pets, your belongings and furnishings, and the environment are our first priorities to protect.
Here are some of the steps we take to safeguard your belongings and home or business:
- All work guaranteed – for your peace of mind, we completely stand behind our exceptional quality cleaning and restoration craftsmanship
- Walk-Off Protective mats – we use these to protect your carpet, hardwood floors and tile from marking and scuffing
- Hose protectors – these are wrapped around metal edges of our hoses to protect your floors and walls
- Wall guards – these protective devices protect your drywall corners from chipping during movement of hoses
- Seal-A-Door – we use this to keep your heat in during the winter and hot air out during the summer. It also helps keep chipmunks, squirrels, mice, bugs, birds, and other critters outside while we clean
- Completely safe products – All of our cleaning products are completely safe for you, your family, your pets, and the environment
Videos of our Professional Carpet Cleaning
Carpet Cleaners in Milford, MI
- Inspection/consultation: When we arrive for cleaning, we start with a thorough inspection of the areas to be cleaned and restored. We consult with you on your areas of concerns, and select the best system of cleaning based on several factors including the type of soil, fiber, twist, strength, and pile. For residential carpet cleaning, most often we use Truck Mounted Hot Water Extraction for maximum soil removal and pile retention. For commercial carpet cleaning, we may select Hot Water Extraction or Low Moisture Soil Encapsulation, depending on several factors including predominant type of soil, type of carpet, twist, pile, and other issues. We may also combine the methods.
- Pricing: After our consultation with you, we figure the price based on the square footage of the areas to clean. Keep in mind that we ONLY charge for the area we are going to clean. For example, if you want traffic lanes cleaned, we’ll only charge you for the traffic lanes. If you would like wall-to-wall carpet cleaning, we’ll measure wall-to-wall. The reason we do this is because we don’t believe it’s honest pricing to charge wall-to-wall pricing if we only clean your traffic areas.
- Moving manageable furniture: We cheerfully move furniture that is manageable. By that we mean furniture like sofas, chairs, tables, most dressers, etc. Due to liability reasons we cannot move pianos, extremely heavy furniture, electronics, entertainment centers, or furniture with breakables inside them like china cabinets, desks, etc.
- Detail Vacuuming: An important step in any cleaning process is to remove as much dry soil as possible, and we do so by providing a thorough, professional vacuuming. We never talk bad about other cleaners because that’s not our way, but it’s important for us to advise you that many carpet cleaners skip this important step, or rely on you to do it before they arrive. Not with Rendall’s! Our profession is cleaning, and we do not skip steps to rush or expect you to do what the professionals should do as part of the standard cleaning process.
- Preconditioning: After thoroughly vacuuming, the next step is to pretreat traffic and trouble areas with our safe and highly effective oxygenated preconditioner. This step helps lift sticky soil from the carpet via scientific principal called, “emulsification”. Our preconditioner breaks up heavy soils like oils, food and beverage spills, tracked-in soil, pet spots and oils, and many other spills and spots.
- Pretreatments: Sometimes we will need to treat spots, spills, and stains with specialty spotting solutions. Don’t worry; our cleaning price is all-inclusive and at no time will we nickle and dime you.
- Gentle Agitation: Next we agitate with a carpet groomer to further separate the soil from the carpet fibers.
- Hot Water Extraction: Our next step is to remove the soil and preconditioner with Hot Water Extraction on residential carpet, or possibly another method for commercial carpet. Again, the method we choose will depend on the type of fiber, soil, pile, installation, and several other factors.
- Extra Drying Strokes: After extraction, we do extra drying strokes to remove as much latent moisture as possible. At this point your carpet will be damp and cool to the touch, but never soaked or squishy wet.
- Post-Spot Treatments: Some spills, spots, or stains – like coffee, tea, and yellowing – require post-cleaning treatments. Generally you’ll just need to vacuum the area(s) after 24 hours, but we’ll advise you of any post-spot treatments that need your attention.
- Blocking and tabbing moved furniture: After we’ve cleaned under the furniture that we’ve moved, we place your furniture back where it came from and, depending on the furniture leg style, place Styrofoam blocks or plastic tabs under the furniture feet to prevent the dampened carpet from contacting the furniture legs. Please leave these blocks under the furniture for 24 hours before discarding.
- Grooming: Tufted carpet dries faster and looks better after cleaning when it’s groomed. We use a special carpet groomer that stands up the fibers.
- Speed Drying: We feel it’s important that you are able to use your carpeting as fast as possible, even after an extremely thorough cleaning like we do. We speed dry your carpet by using turbofans that are designed to move a high volume of air across the fibers, thus facilitating fast drying through evaporation. When we’re done you can use your carpet immediately. Just please be sure to have clean feet as even slightly damp carpeting can easily pull in soil from shoes and feet to the carpet.
- Final Inspection: Our last step is to do a final inspection. If needed we’ll repeat some or all of the cleaning steps above to meet or exceed your (and our) exacting standards.
- 10-Day OOPS! Guarantee: Every carpet cleaning comes with an automatic “10-Day OOPS! Guarantee”. If within 10 days of our cleaning you spill something on the carpeting we cleaned, we’ll come back for free to remove the spill! No quibbles or fine print. It’s just another added peace of mind when you choose Rendall’s.
Carpet Protector: This step is optional, but usually recommended. After the cleaning we can apply Soil Blocker™, which is an invisible polymer shield that we apply after cleaning. When applied, Soil Blocker™ adheres to the carpet fibers creating a protective shell, which makes spots and spills difficult to penetrate, and easier to remove with just water, or our Rendall’s Certified Carpet Spot Remover. If you choose our Value program, which costs just a little more, not only is the carpet protector included in the cost, but we also put our money where our mouth is. If you spill something on your carpeting, and you have chosen our Value Program which includes an application of Soil Blocker™, we will come back and spot clean the spill free of charge within 6 months of our cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What makes you different than other cleaners?
A: We do not consider ourselves as just “cleaners”. We are cleaning craftsmen, meaning we are highly skilled at every facet of cleaning and service that we provide. Here are some key differences between our cleaning craftsmen and a typical cleaner:
We Care – Our sole reason for being in business, and more specifically the cleaning and restoration business, is to serve you, our awesome client! We take pride in all of our work and it shows – from the very first contact with us and all the way through the end of the service, we are on Team YOU! Our goal is to do such a great job that you will want to tell your friends and family about us. We want you to be proud of us and our work, and we can only do that if we truly care about you – and we do!
Never Rushed – Each of our crews only services a very small number of jobs a day, usually between 1 and 3, whereas many cleaning companies stack 5, 6, 7, or more jobs a day onto one crew. A cleaning crew cannot do a great job when they know they have to rush to get to their next jobs. Our craftsmen are prompt and fastidious, but never rush through their jobs – ever.
Highest Level of Cleaning Possible – We have been told by our clients over the past 30+ years that we are able to get out spots, spills, and stains that other cleaning companies can’t touch. This is because we truly are cleaning craftsmen. Professional cleaning and restoration is our career path, not some cheap temporary summer job. As artisans of professional cleaning we continually study all facets of cleaning and restoration to include: client care, safety, protection of belongings and home, carpet construction, fiber identification, soil reactions on carpet, cleaning chemistry, advanced spot and stain removal techniques, proper equipment and tool usage, and every other subject pertaining to professional cleaning and restoration of carpet, tile/grout, upholstery, rugs, and water damage restoration.
Extensive Network – Being actively involved in the cleaning and restoration industry since 1983, we have created an extensive network of professionals surrounding the carpet, tile, upholstery, rug, and water damage restoration industries. Our extensive network includes partners in: carpet, upholstery, tile, and rug retailing, installing, manufacturing, inspecting, restoring, and other associated trades. We tap into our extensive network to help us become better at serving you!