Here are some of our favorite frequently asked product recommendations!
- Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away – Of course there are several vacuums on the market that are great, but if you’re wondering which vacuum we highly recommend (and use), it’s this one! It hits all categories: lightweight, affordable price, comes with several attachments, certified by the CRI, and just works really, really well. (Amazon Link)
- Stain and Odor Remover – Stain Fu -We couldn’t leave our stain remover off the list! This is designed to be the best stain and odor remover for your carpet (and other surfaces!). Many of our customers used to ask us what we recommend to use for their carpet for pet stains, spills, and other messes. Since there wasn’t one on the market we could recommend, we had to make our own. In fact, we use Stain Fu every day for professional use, so you know it’s gotta be good! Check out our other page to learn more 😊 (Amazon Link)
- Barkeepers Friend for Stainless Steel, Ceramic, Porcelain, and more – This stuff is seriously the best we’ve ever used for cleaning rust, limescale, soap-scum, and more for stainless steel and other surfaces. As always, test in an inconspicuous area first before use (Amazon Link)
- Reusable Shoe Coverings – Yuleys by HexArmor – Clients always ask where we get our shoe and boot covers from, and here they are! These are easy to step into and reusable so that we can walk in the house without tracking in dirt. We highly recommend them for other pros and homeowners who don’t like to take off their shoes 😉 (Yuleys Website)
- Moisture Meter for detecting wet walls and construction materials – One of our most popular YouTube videos is about how to detect wet walls for water damage. This is the model we use on site and it has worked well for us for many years! (Amazon Link)
@ 2022 All Right Reserved
Rendalls Certified Cleaning Services