Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
To Our Amazing Clients, Friends, and Family:
As a company who cares deeply about our community, our focus has always been on the safety of our client’s family members, their pets, and our employees.
Thorough carpet, tile/grout, rug, and upholstery cleaning is an essential component of a healthy home, and per executive order, professional cleaning is an essential service.
We ARE scheduling cleaning appointments via phone at 810-225-2184, or online here. Let us clean your carpet, tile/grout, rugs, and upholstery for health!
With the outbreak of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 here in and around Livingston County, Michigan, our focus on Safety First stays front and center.
In a concerted effort to battle this virus when we return to work, we have stepped up our germ-fighting capabilities.
- In addition to washing our hands with soap and water many times a day, we are also using an EPA Registered Multi-Purpose Disinfectant to sanitize our equipment before entering any residence or business.
- Our technicians wear disposable gloves while working in your home or business, and the gloves are changed out after every job.
- While our friendly employees would love to shake your hand in greeting, we will instead greet you verbally. We will also wear a mask and gloves upon first arrival. Due to the physical nature of our job, we will de-mask once we start cleaning.
- We are using the 6′ social distancing rule and request our customers to keep a distance while we work.
- Our equipment, office, and shop is sanitized every morning before work begins.
- Our employees have been trained in proper sanitization practices.
- If any of our employees begins to feel ill in any way, they will notify me, Scott Rendall – President, Rendall’s Certified Cleaning Services, immediately. I will then instruct them consult with their doctor right away. The employee will only be allowed back to work with doctor clearance.
- To protect our employees, we ask you to please let us know if you or someone in your household or business has or had a fever within the past 72 hours.
Do I have to be home while you clean? You do not have to be home while we clean. In fact, many customers end up leaving while we do our work.
How are you handling payment? For payment, we are accepting checks and credit cards. We also process credit card payments over the phone at the office.
A clean and sanitary environment helps promote good health, and we always clean for health first.
We appreciate your continued trust in us to deliver a clean indoor living and working environment to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 810-225-2184.
Scott F. Rendall – President, Rendall’s Certified Cleaning Services