Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
To Our Amazing Clients, Friends, and Family:
As a company who cares deeply about our community, our focus has always been on the safety of our client’s family members, their pets, and our employees.
Thorough cleaning is an essential component of a healthy home.
However, in light of Governor Whitmer’s “Stay Home. Stay Safe. Save Lives” executive order, we are limiting our staff to only answering calls and emails at this time, and will only be doing essential work until the executive order is rescinded, or expired.
Currently, the order is due to expire on 4/14/2020, however Gov. Whitmer has mentioned that this date will probably be extended. If and when it is extended, we will update this page.
With the outbreak of the virus COVID-19 here in and around Livingston County, Michigan, our focus on Safety First stays front and center.
In a concerted effort to battle this virus when we return to work, we have stepped up our germ-fighting capabilities.
- In addition to washing our hands with soap and water many times a day, we are also using an EPA Registered Multi-Purpose Disinfectant to sanitize our equipment before entering any residence or business.
- Our technicians wear disposable gloves while working in your home or business, and the gloves are changed out after every job.
- While our friendly employees would love to shake your hand in greeting, we will instead greet you verbally with a big smile.
- We are using the 6′ social distancing rule.
- Our equipment, office, and shop is sanitized every morning before work begins.
- Our employees have been trained in proper sanitization practices.
- If any of our employees begins to feel ill, they will notify me, Scott Rendall – President, Rendall’s Certified Cleaning Services, immediately. I will then advise them to stay home or go home and consult with their doctor right away. The employee will only be allowed back to work with doctor clearance.
- To protect our employees, we ask you to please let us know if you or someone in your household or business has or had a fever within the past 72 hours.
A clean and sanitary environment helps promote good health, and we always clean for health first.
We appreciate your continued trust in us to deliver a clean indoor living and working environment to you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 810-225-2184.
Scott F. Rendall – President, Rendall’s Certified Cleaning Services